Monday, March 2, 2009

Life is a Gift

I believe that life in itself is the ultimate gift. You are given to it as soon as you are born and you are free to do whatever you want with it. You can take the easy way out or you can always try to improve yourself and become a more evolved, better human being. I also believe that learning is also an ultimate gift because that can't be taken away from you until your time on earth is done. You are always able to gain new knowledge and pass information you have acquired onto others. Experiencing life in today's modern day society is a blessing because our generation has already been able to see such great things happen as well as enormous tragedies. It may be a cliche, but I don't care, it is what I truly believe and I will never take my life for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment